Thursday, September 25, 2014

Hello and A Little About Me!

Hi there!  I thought I would give blogging a try, so welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by!  I figured for my first post I would take an opportunity to introduce myself a little more, so here it goes!


There's me and my Bailey!
  • My name is Jennifer, but you can also call me Jen!
  • I have a wonderful and quite silly dog named Bailey
  • I just got engaged to the love of my life, so brace yourself for some girly posts about my wedding planning adventures!
  • I am a vegetarian
  • I love my family, friends, anything having to do with art, sleeping in, and green tea
  • I’m most comfortable in jeans, a t-shirt, and flats (although getting dressed up every now and then is fun, too)!
  • I can be rather shy until you get to know me
  • Some of my hobbies include taking photographs, crocheting, and doing ceramics (can you tell I love anything art-related?!)
  • I love being outside whenever possible, but I burn easily so I have to always put on sunscreen!
  • My favorite color is blue, although don’t tell the other colors that!

So there you have it, a little bit about me!

Until next time!
-Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is off to a wonderful start! Interesting facts about you, thanks for sharing. I look forward to seeing more posts from you.

    ReplyDelete