Tuesday, February 3, 2015

New Abstract Watercolor Paintings


I've been hard at work creating some fun, colorful abstract paintings, so I thought that I would take a moment to show them off!  The originals of all these paintings are available in my Etsy shop.

1.  Cheerful Colors Abstract
This watercolor came about while experimenting with my brand-new watercolor brush!  Below are pictures of the work in progress and of the finished piece.


"Cheerful Colors Abstract"

2.  Pink and Green Abstract
This painting was inspired by spring-time and all the lovely colors that emerge during that time of the year.  I don't know about you, but I sure am ready for spring weather!  Both the original and prints of this piece are available.

"Pink and Green Abstract"

3.  I Wear My Heart on my Sleeve
This month has been a rather emotional one for me, so I created this painting as an outpouring of my emotions at the time.  I was thinking a lot about the love I have for the important people in my life.


"I Wear My Heart on my Sleeve"

4.  Beach Glass Abstract
This final abstract was inspired by my collection of beach glass.  I love going to northern Wisconsin in the summer, where I always search for beach glass along Lake Superior.  I just love the soft, beautiful colors of beach glass, so I thought it was about time I created a piece of art using those colors.   Both the original and prints of this piece are available.

"Beach Glass Abstract"

Thanks for taking a look, I hope you like these latest colorful abstracts!  Which one is your favorite?

Cheers,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment