Hello! There is a tag circulating around called the "Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award," and yesterday I was nominated by Helen from Helly's Blogs. I'm really honored that someone would think enough of my humble little blog to recognize it in this way. So thank you, Helen, for nominating me!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site
2. Answer the ten questions that have been sent to you
3. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer
4. Nominate ten people
5. Have Fun
Here are my answers to the questions Helen asked me:
1. What is your favorite season? SUMMER
2. Tomato or Brown Sauce? Tomato
3. What is your favorite beauty product? I live by Burt's Bee or Moon River Soap chapstick
4. Favorite film right now? White Christmas, it's such a fun film (and I'm really into Rosemary Clooney's music right now)!
5. What is your new years resolution? To tone up for my upcoming wedding! Fingers crossed I can stick to my workout routine!
6. What are your thoughts on Keith Lemmon? Who? I'm really not up on popular culture...
7. Do you believe in love at first sight? No, it took me some time to warm up to my now fiance :)
8. Favorite color and why? Blue, probably because my eyes are blue but I also find it to be such a calming color.
9. What are your parents called? Mom and Dad
10. One item in your bedroom you couldn't live without? My dog chillin' on the bed with me :)
Here are my nominees, all wonderful ladies who have outstanding blogs:
Kendra, Open Spaces
Lo, Love, Lo
Dot, All Things Etsy
Abbie, The Pink Paperdoll
Kim, A Very Sweet Blog
Jennifer, Apartment Wife
Birgit, The Picture Garden
Kate, Art Hound
And here are the questions for my nominees:
1. What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday song?
2. Have you ever danced in the rain?
3. What is your favorite animal and why?
4. What is something that always cheers you up?
5. Is a picture really worth a thousand words?
6. What is your favorite holiday?
7. Do you have any pets?
8. What is your dream vacation?
9. Are you left or right handed?
10. Do you prefer abstract art or representational (realistic) art?
That's it! Thanks sister bloggers of the world for your continuous support and inspiration :)