Saturday, November 29, 2014

Remember to Shop Small Business Saturday!


Sorry this post is a little late in the day, but better late than never, right?  I just wanted to remind everyone to consider shopping at small businesses today for Small Business Saturday.  Shops like myself really depend on your business, and we really, truly appreciate it!  

I am also have a sale at my official website and Etsy shop in honor of Small Business Saturday!  Take 20% off all orders now through Wednesday, December 3rd.  Use the code SHOPSMALL20 on either site to save and finally buy that art print you have been eyeing.  This sale is my small way of saying thank you for supporting handmade artists like myself this holiday season!! 

Have a Happy Saturday!
Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. that's why we always love to shop at etsy! so many pretty things made with so much love

    <3it takes 2 to fashion ps. We really like your blog, would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, and yes, I'd love for us to follow each other! I'm heading over to your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete