Thursday, November 13, 2014

Take a Pause

Running a business is hard work!  I am certainly not complaining, as knew what I was getting into it when I started it, and I love everything about what I do.  Since I want my art business to succeed, though, I seem to spend every waking minute on it.  I'm constantly trying to find ways to better run my business for myself and for my customers, and there is always something new to be learned and more to be done.

So today I decided to take a pause.

I realized recently that I need to allow myself to take a breather every now and then.  Taking some time to simply relax is not only okay, it is healthy for myself and my business overall.  I took the morning to sleep in, hang out with my dog, and catch up on some light magazine reading.  Although I didn't make much of a dent in the stack of unread magazines, it still felt really great just to give myself permission to relax for a while.  

It doesn't get much better than this!

My lovely coffee cup atop my large stack of unread magazines.

Bailey took a "paws" too :)

I hope that you all take some much needed time for yourselves, too.  I guarantee that you will feel rejuvenated and recharged by doing so!

Wishing you all a peaceful day,
Jennifer  

No comments:

Post a Comment